The Travel List
As you know I’m an extremely keen traveller. The world is an amazing place – let’s face it, you don’t need telling. I’m always open to sharing my experiences and misfortunes, but I thought having a structured page of everywhere I’ve been and the things I’ve done would be more helpful. Thus I created No Film Left, a travel website.
I’ve been to many other places prior to 2009, but those don’t count. I wasn’t into photography and didn’t have an appreciation of foreign cultures.
Since January 22nd 2013 I have been travelling the world full time.
- Cross Europe Rail 11 Day Trip – October / November 2012 – Milan Photography
- Barcelona, Spain 5 Day Trip – October 2012 – Thoughts & Photography
- Madrid, Spain 7 Day Trip – June 2012 – An Open Letter & Photography
- Carcassonne, France Weekend – March 2012 – Roundup & Photography
- Lisbon, Portugal Weekend – March 2012 – Photography
- Barcelona, Spain Weekend - January 2012 – Roundup & Photography
- Cannes, France 1 Week MIPCOM Trip - September 2011 – Photography & Roundup
- Japan East to West 3 Week Trip – April/May 2011 – Day-by-Day Travel Diary & Photography – (Tokyo, Nikko, Kamakura, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Osaka, Nara, Nagoya, Tokyo II)
- America Road 3 Week Trip – September 2010 – Photography – (San Francisco, LA, Las Vegas, The Grand Canyon, San Diego, Palm Springs, Albuquerque, Clovis)
- America Coast to Coast 5 Week Trip – Summer 2009 – Photography / Information Not Recorded – (San Francisco, Yosemite, LA, Las Vegas, NYC, Niagara Falls, Washington DC, The Grand Canyon)